Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday Is The Day We Get Ready For Sunday

The pasta party and silent auction at the church was okay. I'm glad Karen was there and she was glad I was there too. Bro. Decker's car he had at the dealership getting some minor things fixed ( this was a used car he had had for a few months) died. Dead as a door nail. He ended up getting the same model of car, the same make and year, Said some older man had brought it in for a trade in, I guess. His payments are $260 or something like that.. He got to church as we were leaving. The car looks good on the inside and the outside too. I wish we could find a nice car like that. It won't be long. I didn't know any of the youth they were raising money for. And that means I don't know their parents too.

Yesterday, April Calvert, called me and asked me to join in a fast for Jason. He's talking divorce now. He's so messed up. Only the Lord can intervien. I pray for April to have great strenth to deal with this. I have faith that Jason will come around. Let's all pray for him.

I took the pair of shoes back that I had bought at the Shoe Dept. I think they were too long. I keep trying to get New Balance but the second pair I got is rubbing on my little right toe. I'll take them back Mon. and maybe try another brand. The New Balance shoes I have are still good but I wanted a second pair I would wear out the first pair, but would have another pair to wear.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Makes me so sad about April! I will pray for her and Jason too.