Sunday, March 9, 2008

March

March is supposed to come in like a lion, and go out like a lamb. I hope we don't have much more cold weather. After the big snow storm, it was in the low 50's today. I didn't wear a coat to church today. We've been fortunate not to have had a very cold winter this year. Remember the late spring frost that killed all the fruit and nut crops last year? If we can just get by without any late frost, we are just about caught up on the rain fall we needed. Dad's been in good spirits lately. Still has his pain but somehow gets through it all.

3 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Love that new picture of you and Grampie the third. He looks like Grampie Jr:) Where was that taken? The bathroom?

This weather has been so crazy. It was so bitterly cold yesterday while I was in Atlanta and I wore sandals and jeans....because the day before it was 60 degrees!! My toesy-woesy were cold!! ha!

the Villamor's said...

Did you know you have to scroll over the comments to even see that you have comments?

The Walker Family said...

you know it was taken in the bathroom! I wanted a pix of them together an this is wehre they go evertime. He had to squat down some so I didn't get the shower curtain rod! But it still turned out great!