Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun Day

I skipped my after breakfast nap and did some cleaning downstairs. Sis. Lobell hopefully will be getting the organ, so I moved furniture away from it and vacuumed downstairs. Wow! What a difference it made to get the clutter out of M.K.'s old room! I'm ready to get rid of a lot of books that are on the bookshelf by the heater. We have so much clutter-old empty boxes, a broken stool, stuff that needs to be gotten rid of-if we were down there more, we (I) would keep it clutter free. Now, we just dump things down there instead of making the decision to keep things or throw them away. Times, they are a-changing. I look forward to throwing things away! I couldn't sleep last night, so I made 11 birthday cards. I liked them too! Karen came over and she made a pretty card and I gave her two birthday cards for her girls. We had a good time talking. I'm going to Rel. Soc. tomorrow night with her. I hadn't planned to go because it is pot luck and I don't usually want to cook anything and don't want to go and eat someone else's' food. Maybe it'll be fun. Attitude. It's all in attitude.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Attitude is right! It is all in the attitude! plus it sure is nice to have someone who will take you there and sit with you and laugh with you and then leave with you before everyone starts cleaning up! ha!

The Walker Family said...

I'll ned to get you a huge rubberamid containter for all of your cards you ar making. It'll be for food storage adn when times get rough, you'll be able to brighten peoples day with a card! I have some layouts that we will be doing tomorrow. i can't wait to come and visit and make cards! TJ