Thursday, March 20, 2008

Great day

Went to get my nails done, but had to go to Wal- Mart first. If I don't get all the errands done before I get the nails done, I risk smudging them. I learned the hard way with that. I got them cut shorter and I've found a neutral color I like so I just keep that color on all the time.

Dad and I just finished making labels for three children, one friend, his sister and brother and some return labels for his sister. I messed up one of the addresses and will have to do it over. Whew! I'm tired of being at the computer. I guess dad is tired of standing up and telling me each move to make at the computer. I can't remember all of the moves...I'd have to make labels all day for two days to remember how to do them. Where is the Senior Center, I need to go to the Senior Center, or The Home! I keep calling but they keep saying there's no vacancy....I'll get in one day... They're coming to take me a way, ha-ha, he-he, ho-ho, to the Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all day long....

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Walker Family said...

I changed your background color so that others can see your fellow bloggers better. I posted this same comment but was still logged in as you, so I went back and removed it. Have you been able to use any of your new goodies yet? Athens is growing if it is getting a Sam's Club. This will eliminate your Sam's run!