Sunday, March 23, 2008

Beautiful Easter Morn

I used to wonder why spring dresses came with jackets and sweaters. Now I know. Although Easter was early this year, the air had a chill in it. I didn't buy anything new but I wore a pink quilted jacket with a pink pull over and a black skirt. I was hot during Sacrament and I took the jacket off but it went back on in Sunday School and Relief Society. We have days that are in the 70's and like today it was in the high 60's and that's a little cool (for some people)(like me!). We had nice meetings today. I'm sorry, Kathy. I know you are snowed under.

After lunch, I went over to the Decker's house to see Ken's new colt. He raises miniature horses and he had a new baby about two weeks old. She was small enough for him to carry! When he had her out, the mother horse couldn't see her baby and she was snorting and carrying on. He has chickens and Ginnies (that isn't spelled right, but it sounds right...), geese, goats, dogs, and of course little horses. It was a fun time at the mini-farm.

Came home and made four cards. Tomorrow, I'll go to the store and buy some more artificial flowers. I'm into putting flowers on the cards and I need a better variety..Don't worry, Mary Kate, I'll know where the Christmas cards will be. I only have two kinds of stamps (Christmas) so I might buy some more to have more of a variety. I really love making the Christmas cards. Maybe it's the bright colors or the sentiment, don't know. Plus, it was a change from the cards I had been making and it's (Christmas) so far away, I feel no pressure to make a certain number.

1 comment:

JT's Mommy said...

I have a bunch of stamp sets and evey color of stampn up ink - if you want to borrow any of them, I can get my house sitter to let you in my house. Or - when I get back, you can come check out my supply :)