Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quiet Day

I had to think,"What did I do today?". It was a quiet day. I fixed meals, worked on my cards and that was about it. Tonight I went to the Relay For Life meeting. A lot of planning had already been done. I just sat there like a bump on a log. I guess I don't get out of the house enough! When I was ready to leave, I couldn't find my car keys. They weren't in the car, and I couldn't find them in my purse. I had an extra set of keys in my purse, so I could drive home but I was in a stupor the entire trip home. How can one loose their keys by getting out of the car and going into a house for a meeting? After I got home, I looked in another part of my purse I never put my keys, and there they were! What a relief! I'm a creature of habit. Now I'll have to say out loud to myself where I put my keys. At home there's a screw I put them on always. It's away from home I'll have to be conscious of what I do with the keys. Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most! So sad, so true...

2 comments:

JT's Mommy said...

I want one of those little elctronic gadgets that come in 2 parts- one goes on your key chain and the other goes somewhere else - you lose your keys - you click the other part and your keys beep so that you can find them! How cool is that? But then again - I would probably lose the part that you click to find the keys.....

the Villamor's said...

I lost my keys one time and they were in my purse the whole time! ha!

The pic of those holey jeans were not Nate's....I just got that pic from the internet!