Saturday, March 15, 2008

Family Day

Trudy and the children came over last evening and we had supper. Everyone was tired, so we just talked before bedtime. I got up at 7:00AM and fixed pancakes. I forgot the sausage like I wanted but Trudy found the applesauce and every one got filled. Forrest, Sadie and dad bagged 50lbs. of bird pellets and put them in the freezer and then Forrest helped dad chase the dust bunnies around his room. All the while Trudy and I made cards. She had some pictures of some cards and we fashioned ours after them. With Trudy's embellishments and great paper, we made some nice looking cards, even if I do say so myself! We each made 10 cards. The night before they came, I made one Christmas card. I have plenty of paper so I should be fixed for cards for a long while.

This morning we awoke to a thunder storm and right as Trudy was getting ready to leave, it rained really hard again. It cleared up when they were ready to leave. They were going to dinner at a friends house when they got home. We got 1 1/2" of rain. Mary Kate called. She had been to a spin training class. She is being trained to teach the spin class at the health club. Spinning is riding a stationary bicycle. What fun!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

We loved our stay so much! Fo didn't mind "suiting up" to take care of the dust bnnies. I just wished I had a pix of him!