Thursday, March 6, 2008

Early Post

I need to post early today for I'm going to the Temple. Bro. Geer is in California getting his back operated on so I guess was will be riding in cars. Karen will come get me about 3:45PM.

I got my nails done this morning. They are painted a natural color which I like. I made three cards today. I have been feeling strange lately. I think it's because I don't have enough to do. But then again, I've been this way before and felt good. I get to feeling better as the day goes along. Nothing to alert the Dr. about but it's not a nice feeling. How's that for jumping around in my writing!

Sat. I have the Stampin' Up meeting where we make four cards in two hours, and at 2:00PM Trudy will pick me up to go to Amy Boston's house for a Stampin' Up party! I'll be all partied out.

Those notes on floor care must be for old, worn floors. My first house had wood floors that were so worn that there was no shine on them. I don' t remember if I tried to wax them or not. I was young and had Frankie back then so I doubt I put any wax or anything else on them. The next house we had had carpet in all of the rooms, even the bathrooms! It was shag carpet you could cut to size, but with three young children, the bathrooms were not a good place for carpet. I still think you should wash the sheets and towels in hot water. Everything else gets cold water.

No comments: