Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No Bad Weather

We were fortunate. We only got rain, which we need. I think we (Alabama) are still under the amount of rain we're supposed to have be this time of the year. So any amount of rain is welcomed. It's going to rain tonight and dip into the 30's temperature wise. Spring is near!

It's 3:30 PM and the birds are chirping and so is dad! It's about this time of day that he cleans their cages and he sings and they chirp loudly! I went to the Post Office and mailed the packages to the grandkids. My only comment to the older ones is, I would like to play with what I got them myself, so don't complain. The first step is to be thought of!

Dad's agreed to have me go to Sam's for some food storage. I don't think we need too much, but I must replace the fruit I ate. I can live on a restricted diet if I have fruit and sweets! I added another cake mix to the stash downstairs. Trudy, I need the gas card. Texico gas was 5 cents cheaper than Shell today but I didn't have my card. I paid $2.16 per gal. I'm glad we don't have a lot of places we have to go each day. If you do, pay your tithing and a generous fast offering and let the Lord do the rest. Don't worry, be happy!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I think you meant to type $3.16 for gaas and not $2.16! Ours is up that high also! Sure makes me think about my many trips into town each day!!