Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Windy

It's a bit windy outside. Blowing up the rain we're supposed to have by tomorrow AM. Rain or snow, I'm still going to H'ville-to get dad's Rx's and to go to Hobby Lobby! Hobby Lobby is like going to the fair but without the cotton candy! It makes life better! Having some money makes life better! Whee! I'm on a roll!

Dad cut his hair and took a shower. Now to see if Rikki notices he cut his hair. She usually won't have anything to do with him if he's different. It's amazing how she can tell he cut a little off the top, but she does. She flairs out her tail and shows the pretty colors of her wings and you'd better not mess with her or you'll loose a finger! When I had no hair, the birds looked at me funny, but didn't reject me. I wouldn't mess with anyone of them when they get their ire up. I can't do math without all of my fingers (and toes!).

It's been a slow day. I made 4 Christmas cards. Dad will help me scan them onto the computer before they're gone. I used some mulberry paper, some glitter and two eyelets. The Crop-A-Dile is really easy to use. I didn't use all of those things on ONE card. What a card that would be!

May one day I can learn how to put a picture on my blog. I could take the picture and Trudy could show me how to put it onto the computer....or is that too hard for me, Trudy? I'm content to be ignorant if my girls will take care of my blog. Don't worry, be happy!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Your writing was so funny in this post! And I can just picture your smile as you typed some of those sentences!! ha!

I need a card:)

The Walker Family said...

I am so enjoying your writting too mom. I had no idea you were this funny! I love the "hee hee" laaughs. No mom, putting a picture on your blog is so easy!
It's only hard if you are depending on dad to put them on for you! I'll show you next time I am over. It'll be nice for you to take a pix and post it within minutes of taking it instead of waiting 4 years to get some from daddy!