Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Again

The weather was rainy again and I woke up early so I could take my breakfast pain meds! Then I went back to bed for about 45 min. before dad got me up for breakfast. I can't believe how the weather can make my body hurt so bad. After my after breakfast nap, I felt better. I went shopping at Wal-Mart and then came home. Trudy, Forrest and Sadie are coming over to spend the night and I got some ham and crescent rolls and 2% milk. I made some shells and cheese and potato salad and it was a good meal. Trudy brought over a Crop-a-Dile craft tool. She got it at Cosco's for $29.00 and it came with a bunch of doodads. Stampin' Up sells just the tool for $26.00. Now, I have to learn how to use it!

I've made 4 cards lately. I took apart on of Pauline's old cards to see how it was made, then I found the same stamp she had used (it was a flower stamp) and I stamped several flowers and then I colored them with my colored chalks, cut them out and then used them on a card. I liked the way they turned out. Trudy brought over a lot of her scrapbook materials and we are going to make cards tomorrow. They are sleeping downstairs tonight. Sadie is on a mattress on the floor and Forrest and Trudy are in the bed. I turned the heater up a little bit so it won't get too cold downstairs.

No comments: