Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Already?

Spring begins March 20th! Can't believe fall and winter are almost over. My favorite seasons are fall and spring. I hope my self-seeding flowers come back again this year. I could plant some perennials in the woods or just as you see into the woods. It would be nice to have a swing back in the trees. I didn't want to go in the woods before it was cleared out for fear of giant mosquitoes eating me alive. Maybe with the brush cleared away, they won't have any place to hide.

Just who is Truwanda and Rumproast? I know who they are individually but who signs "Truwanda and Rumproast? Come on, fess up. It doesn't really matter, I just love comments!

3 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

That is my and Trudy's food storage blog. I didn't know i was signed in under that account:) I created that blog for TJ and I to post our adventures in food storage. It won't be open to the public...just people we invite to read it since we will probably be posting pics of our food storage. Which people would be bored to look at anyway!

I sent you an invitation to read it. Not sure what you need to do to activate it but just follow the instructions from your email:)

The Walker Family said...

I can't believe it is march either! That means I am getting closer to my destinatinon: HOME!

the Villamor's said...

No it means you need to remember my birthday!!