Saturday, March 8, 2008

Good Day

We woke up to about an inch of snow today. I had one Stampin' Up meeting canceled last night because of the snow and Trudy didn't want to come over here to go to Amy Boston's Stampin' Up party. After my after breakfast nap, the snow was all gone, so I called Trudy and said, "lets go!" She met me at the church at 1:45 PM and we went to Amy's. Amy thought she was only going to have 3 people but I think I counted 8 or 9 people. It was a nice party. Trudy and I got to make a little French fry container with Easter grass in it and a chocolate egg. They also made other containers for stuff that would be for children. I was the oldest person there! I guess I'll have to go to the Senior to be in my age group! I bought a scalloped hole punch, a brown ink pad, and some colored card stock paper. I have plenty of paper, but the colors don't match the Stampin' Up colors. We have changed our clocks to Day Light Savings Time already. No use getting up at 2:00 AM to do it! (Hardy har har!). LOL.

No comments: