Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Another Day

Thanks for the comments girls. I know not to blog just to get the comments, but I still love the comments!

The Dr, visits went well. Mine was to check my cholesterol since I've been taking medicine for it. Will know the answer soon. Dad's was just for a check up. He is trying a new sleeping pill. He takes a Halcion and instead of going to bed, he thinks of a lot of things to do, so he doesn't go to sleep, he just gets hungry and goes into the kitchen and eats! Since I had to go to the Dr. fasting, I didn't think to take my AM meds until this afternoon. I was rather "weepy" all day, wanting to cry at things, and didn't know why. I hope that was it.

I found a new design for a card and made 4 birthday cards. I'll make some more tomorrow. It's fun if I can make one that looks good and then I want to make more.

I talked to Brenda Calvert tonight and she said Jason was coming around back towards his family. He's going to make arrangements for April and the family to come to California to be with him. Who says fasting and prayers don't work! Brenda's favorite dog died a while back-she was having to give her shots daily; she was 18 yrs. old. I've forgotten when to use the semi-colon. Anyone out there to illuminate me? Or should I just use a period? I forgot the mammograms used radiation. Huh, I've had enough radiation to last a life time!

Something is making me gain weight. It's either my mouth or the new drug, Arthrotec, I'm taking. The drug is wonderful. I don't have the pains in my knees I used to have and the knees feel great, but extra weight will hurt the knees too. I'm going to get out my Weight Watchers books and keep a food journal. I want to keep pain free so I guess I'll just have to eat less, and exercise, instead of taking an after breakfast nap!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

that was probably why you were weepy....meds are great that way aren't they! They mess up your messed up brain and you get messed up when you forget to take them!

Trudy is excited to make cards with you this weekend. That should be fun. Wish I was there!

Love you!

The Walker Family said...

I can't wait to see the cards you made. I made a brown paper bag mini scrapbook lsat night for Sadie. Really cute! Mom, I have to start all over wtih what I was going to do for your b'day /anniversary. i don't lioke ti! But I like you! I love you more then MK!