Friday, March 28, 2008

Car Day

I took the Accord to Big Ten Tires today to get the air conditioning fixed. I went out without a coat and was uncomfortable sitting for over an hour waiting for the car. There was a couple already in the waiting room but I didn't pay any attention to them as I had a copy of the Ensign with me. A man came into the waiting room and started talking to the other man who was there. Then I noticed the first man had tattoo's all over his arms and face. The man who had begun talking with him was a guard from the prison! Tattoo man had been a prisoner at the prison near here! By then, I was listening to what they were saying. Tattoo man seemed nice enough and he was with a woman, but it still seemed a bit creepy with him being there. The car air conditioner ran fine, but I put the heat on after I got in the car. Then, I stopped by Collin's Supply to get the wood dad had cut to the sizes he wanted. Later this afternoon I helped dad put contact paper on the wood. He has three pieces. One for each bed he uses at different times of the day or night.

Saw Brenda Adams and gave her 8 more cards. She said she sent one to her preacher and he called her to say "thank you". Trudy bought a book about making cards and she says it is really good. She sent me some pictures of the pages and it does look good. Tomorrow, I'm going to meet her at Hobby Lobby and then we're going to go to Sam's to buy some groceries.

This Sun. we will get some help from the Elders Quorum for moving the organ. We will need two men if we move it any other day of the week except Wed. Wed., the missionaries can help. I really don't want to be around when they move it. I'll be too nervous! I guess I'll have to drive the truck with the organ in it. It's going somewhere in Tanner.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I know you will be glad to get rid of the organ!

I would not want to be around when they move it either....have you cleared a path for it yet?