Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Day #3

I was at Hobby Lobby at 10:00 AM. Trudy was a bit later for she forgot her checkbook. I think I was the only one in the store! I bought 11 spools of ribbon @ 50% off. In fact, everything I bought was 50% off. I got 2 Christmas stamps and now I have 4-5 Christmas stamps. I got 3 stamp pads-they were 50% off and Stampin' Up would have cost more. In fact, I still have a Stampin' Up order I made at Amy Boston's party. I got 4 pieces of "For Elsie" patterned paper that's quite colorful. I wanted to get some pens but they weren't on sale. I really have enough to do for quite a while but I love to shop and buy from Hobby Lobby!

From The Lobby, we went to Sam's and bought food. I didn't spent over what I usually get at Wal-Mart. While we were waiting to check out, I was so tired, I was ready just to walk out of the store empty handed. It wasn't long and we were sitting at a table sharing a cinnamon pretzel and a drink. I felt better quickly! Then, on to the cars to load up. I had plenty of room in the car. While we were shopping, it rained really hard. I was worried about unloading in the rain, but fortunately, the rain had stopped when we got out to the cars. I was home in no time and had to unload the groceries downstairs. It was a fun day but I was tired. Trudy gave me the card sketch book and it looks really nice. My brain was too stretched out to comprehend much of the book right now. I look forward to using some of the ideas in it later on.

Frank's Windows computer has some bugs in it. He's trying to de-bug it now. I really love my computer now that I blog.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Glad you had fun with TJ...she is a fun person to be around!!

Did you unload all the groceries by yourself?