Monday, March 24, 2008

Escape!

I got ready to go to the Silver Sneakers class at 9:15 AM this morning but I didn't really want to-my legs hurt. I went one time when I was aching and I hated every minute of it! I did feel a little better after the exercise but not while I was doing it. Instead, I went to Wal-Mart and bought some bushes of 94 cent flowers. And a flower wreath for the door, and some cards and envelopes and a color stapler and extra staples, and, and, now I'm broke! I came home and made several cards. My daughter Trudy had given me some very pretty double sided paper and I made cards with that and put flowers on everyone of them! The flowers she had gotten from Hobby Lobby were very expensive and she told me to get the flowers at Wall-Mart. Good old Wal-Mart! All my money goes to Wal-Mart.

I've got a Relay For Life meeting tomorrow night. I'll go because I like the people who come to the meetings, but I don't really want to be actively involved in the Relay preparations. Happy birthday to my first and last born children!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Thanks for the calls yesterday Granny! Sorry I missed them. I also tried calling you but no one answered. Guess you were talking with your 2nd favorite child;)

giggle giggle quack!