Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Down Day

I got up at 5:00 AM. I was awake so why not? Maybe I did stay in bed until 6:00 AM. I had the exercise class today. My body thought it was dying when I asked it to move, but I had to make it move. The instructor had a pedometer on and said we went over a mile. Mine already had some mileage on it so I don't how far I walked.

Got your e-mail Mary Kate. That was a good site and I signed up for the e-mail newsletter. It will really be a challenge for me to keep on walking when I might not want to do it. Maybe if I keep waking up at these early hours, I could walk then. Where is that bag of inspiration and get up and go....?

Karen came over and we cut out some pictures she ran off from the Friend. She is making a quiet book for one of her grandchildren. Of course our mouths moved as fast as our scissors did!

I look forward to seeing Dr. Sharp tomorrow. I'm not really enjoying anything. It's not fun to force being pleasant. I'll stop by and have lunch with Trudy, and will see her again after I see Dr. Sharp and we'll go to Hobby Lobby. I bought a really large order from Stampin' Up! so I don't really have any money to spend.

Dad is still working with the computer trying to get his stuff off of the old one and onto the new one. I think he needs the help of someone else.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

So what did the Dr. say??

Hope you are having a better day today!