Thursday, April 24, 2008

Slower Day

Ha-ha! I already had a "Slow Day" and now I have a "Slower Day"! I have developed a bad habit of waking up at 3:30 AM each morning. Sometimes I can't get back to sleep. This morning I got up and got some yogurt to eat. It helped me go back to sleep. Then after I got up at 7:00AM and fixed breakfast, I took an after breakfast nap. When I woke up, I didn't have anything to do! I wandered around and dusted, swept the floor, did a load of laundry and then it was time for lunch. I talked to Karen to see about her tooth and then had the entire afternoon in front of me. I had thought of going to Lowes to get some flowers and then planting them but now it's 3:00 PM and we have the garbage to collect. Ho-hum. I need a life.

I checked my e-mail and deleted a lot of old stuff and found two I hadn't read for a day of two. It's not like me to miss an e-mail!

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Don't you hate slow days! Are you still in a slump with your cards?? What else could you do? Bravo for dusting and doing laundry!