Sunday, April 20, 2008

One Grandchild Minus Two Front Teeth

Nate finally lost his other front tooth. Last tooth, the tooth faerie forgot to make a stop! I hope she doesn't forget tonight!

We had Stake Conference today. Bro. Decker had to translate so he went early. Karen, Stacey and a friend of Stacey's came and got me around 9:15 AM and we got to H'ville close to 10:00 AM. We had to sit 11 rows behind the folding curtains. I couldn't see the speakers, being a short person. We saw Trudy and she came over and gave us a hug. Later I saw where they were sitting and saw George and Forrest and then when Trudy and George changed seats, I saw Forrest, then George, then, Trudy, then Sadie. Bro. Decker had to leave after church to go to the air port. We had a nice drive home.

I bought a pair of shorts for exercise class but I think it's still too cool to wear them. Plus, they are a bit short (come to my knees) so I may just wear them at home. I have plenty of knee pants to exercise in but I just wanted a nice exercise outfit. Vanity,vanity, vanity!

Gert isn't adjusting to his container. He does a lot to pacing back and forth, limping all the way. I'll call the vet. tomorrow to see if I need to do something for him.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Yeah, we had to seperate Forrest and Sadie mid-way thru conference. How embarassing! I love getting new clothes for a special event. Wiat. I used to love gettingn ew clothes for a special event. I haven't in a while! Gert needs a valium!