Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Oldests Strainer In The World

This strainer has been in my sink for years and years. One of the kids didn't like it and would always put it on the floor, out of the sink. It may be ugly. It may be old, but it works and I haven't found another one to replace it, so it stays!

Trudy and dad have worked all morning to get my pictures into the computer and then to find them to put them onto my blog. Whew! What a complicated mess. I still don't know how to do it. Trudy wrote it all down for me, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it by myself. I hope so, then my blog will be more interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes it the oldest strainer in the world?? Was it Grandmommy's? I thought it was always getting in the way myself but I don't think i am the child who was always putting it on the floor:)

That is one clean sink though Granny!

The Walker Family said...

I always threw it on the floor! It got in the way. Mom has had it for at least 20 + years, don't you think?