Friday, April 25, 2008

Early Mama

3:00 AM is getting mighty old, especially since I can't get back to sleep. It makes for a long day. I think I'll go see Dr. Sharp and see in my medicines need adjusting. I watched The Other Side of Heaven last night and cried all the way through it. It was a good movie but I didn't need to cry all that much plus I was crying about my sweet dog who has been gone for three years.

Mary Reger sent me a card made with some stamps I have and I have made three cards just like it. Tomorrow, we're having a card party, or we ( about 4-5 ladies) get together and Mary teaches us how to make the cards she has prepared for us. It takes 2 hrs. and the one I went to was good. I was on my toes trying to learn everything and not be the slowest one in the class. I am the granny of the class as it is!

I went out early this morning to take a pair of pants back to Wal-Mart. I hadn't tried them on and they didn't fit right. After that, I got another pair of knee pants that I knew would fit and a nice white shirt, with red stitching on the neckline. Then, I went on to Lowes to get some flower plants. I looked around, but I didn't know what I wanted and didn't want to buy something just to buy, so I went home. I think I need some kind of bush for that spot, so I wouldn't have to worry with it each spring. I'll have to get Karen to help me figure out what to plant there.

6 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Yea it is tough when you can't sleep right!!! I took another sleeping pill last night but only half. I knew I needed something while I was wide awake at 1230 and just wanted to watch TV forever!! I wasn't too tired this morning which was good!!

TheVillamorFamily said...

Have you thought about getting your knees replaced anymore? You really should

TheVillamorFamily said...

Bolivar and Snidley agree with me....you should get your new bionic knees so you can keep on groovin!

TheVillamorFamily said...

Bolivar and Snidley agree with me....you should get your new bionic knees so you can keep on groovin!

TheVillamorFamily said...

But I think you will keep groovin' with Karen on your side!! Don't let her stop Karen!!:)

TheVillamorFamily said...

iT WOULD BE COOL IF I COULD GET ANOTHER PICTURE TO POP UP EACH TIME i POST A COMMENT:) THEN IT WOULD BE MORE CONVINCING THAT i WASN'T THE ONLY ONE LEAVING COMMENTS:)