Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wal-Mart Again!

I was up early and out the door this morning going to Wal-Mart. I needed to take back my sandals and get 1/2 size larger. I found the right size. I also got some exercise shorts and a top and a pair on short pants. I think I have enough clothes now for a while. After lunch, I took a little nap. Getting up really early takes some energy. I awoke to a noise that a large air plane flying over only to realize it was a lawnmower when the noise came back again! I got up and moved the truck so he could mow the grass under it. He usually mows down my small monkey grass, but this time, they survived. I'll get out and clean up around them so it will look like there's a plant there.

There's supposed to be a freeze Sun. night and I have some flowers I'll have to cover. I got them on sale because some cold weather had gotten them and I would hate to loose them now because they are blooming. I'll take a sheet out and crumple it over the flowers and hope for the best!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

What would Wal-Mart do without us!! Really what would we do without them!

Naps are wonderful! I took one today just because I had nothing else to do....well I had lots to do but nothing pressing!! ha!

The Walker Family said...

Walmart is very entertaining isn't it? George and I used to go there for dates and we would find something on every aisle that we wanted and needed. Now, Walmart should set up a direct deposit becasuse that is where every paycheck is going!