Thursday, May 1, 2008

What A Day!

Guess what time I woke up this morning? 2:30 AM! I stayed up 'til 5:30 AM and then dozed until 6:00 AM. I left for H'ville at 8:30 AM for a dental apt., just a cleaning. Then I found a bank and got a check cashed and then to a book store. I was going to get a copy of the South Beach Diet but ended up with a small carbohydrate counter! It had the principles of the diet in it so it will do.

After the dentist, I went to school and visited with Trudy. We had a great time. Then, I went to see Dr. Sharp. He said I needed 5 mg of Abilify instead of 2 mg. I was glad and I hope it will help. He didn't believe my problems were because I missed my medicine that one day. He said I have mood swings and it was coming on since the summer. In June, I got off of Effexor and Depakote and got on Abilify and I really felt better. Then later on (months) I was doing "okay", but felt like I was just going through the motions of life. So maybe he's right. I hate that I'm not "normal"! I was so pleased to be feeling better I hoped it was the end of the mood swings.

After Dr. Sharp, I went to Hobby Lobby to take back an item. I needed some more colored card stock and while I was there I had to look around, (you know what I mean...?). I got a heat gun for 1/2 off and got some embossing stuff. I've never embossed anything by myself but I'm going to give it a try. I got a new stamp and used the 40% off coupon on it. I got home about 3:30 PM, and I was very tired. I've gone 3435 steps today.

3 comments:

JT's Mommy said...

WOW - 230 am - that is early! I was not in bed yet for the night - lol. I actually slept until 11 today! I guess I will never be "healthy wealthy and wise".....

The Walker Family said...

I had a blast with you mom! There will be more of that after 14 1/2 days! YEAH! Hope the new meds work. TJ

TheVillamorFamily said...

i thought I sent you the South Beach Diet book??

I hope the new meds work! I am jealous that TJ will be able to spend all that time with you! And she better too! hardy har har! I am glad she will have the time.