Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exercise Day

I sometimes miss Wed. exercise class but I went today. This instructor works us a bit harder than the one on Mondays so it's good. After exercise, I got a hair cut. I was going to let my hair grow out some but I had been cutting on it myself and it never looked good to me. Now, there's not enough hair to mess up! No, I think I got a good cut. It will be easier to let it grow some with a good cut. After that, I went shopping for groceries. I guess I could have waited until pay day, but I didn't want to.

I made two cards in the afternoon. The new paper is really pretty. Didn't get to see Karen today. She had to go to the dentist for a tooth that was hurting pretty bad. I hope she got it taken care of. Pain is not our friend.

Gert is being quiet now that he's covered up all of the time. If he stays quiet, maybe he won't have to go to the vet on Monday. I think this is harder of me than Gertie.

Dad is trying to recover from a chest infection. He got medicine for it, but he's still feeling bad with that plus his arthritis.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Sad that Grampie still is not feeling well. He sounded like death warmed over last time I talked with him. Gert will be fine. maybe you can take his dr. appt on monday! heehee.

the Villamor's said...

I bet it is harder on you than Gert....although it would be pretty hard to sit in a plastic container all day!! Poor thing!

Sorry Daddy is not feeling good. I hope he gets better soon.

Love you all!