Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Week-end

This has been a great Conference! I have cried my eyes out all week-end. Hopefully, it's been spiritual tears!

I feed Danny Boy and the two cats for the last time today. I'm glad it's over. I'm glad I could help Maryleen out so she could go see her daughter out west.

I made one card today. It was in spring-like colors.

I've been so unhappy today. I don't know what I want to do. There must be more in life than staying home and doing nothing. I'd like to get my knee replaced, but I know it will be painful and I don't want to face that. You have to go through the bad to get to the good. It might be that I need to be doing genealogy but I don't want to. I would have to go back to the Windows computer and I hate it! Am I being like Jonah! Good thing we're not close to any water. I must be having a giant pity party. If that's true, good-by.

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I have a friend who had her knee replaced and she is diong way better than before she had the surgery. Wait for me to get out of school and I'll care for you!
I have 35 days left and I'll rescue you from the Land of Boring. I love you, TJ

The Walker Family said...

I see that you added info about you! YEAH! I want to show you haw to add pictures mom. It is so easy. Let's do it over the phone. I would like to visit this week too. George will be out of town this week. I love you more than my Sundrop!

the Villamor's said...

I bet your blah mood was from the med mix-up! hang in there Mama. Why don't you go to the senior center or something. Find something else that identifies you besides medicine and sick people!

i love you more than I do ......living in Ga! didn't know what else to put! my love for you and TJ is separate from anything else!