Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good Mental Health

I went to exercise class today. There weren't as many people there as were on Mondays. It was pretty fast paced for an old people's class (!) but I felt good after it was over.

Karen and I got together at 1:00PM and we went to Rogersville to run some errands. After we were through, we went back to her house and just sat and talked and laughed and had a great time. It felt good to laugh and feel good! After the bad time I had on the week-end, I was ready for some relief. I didn't want another day of self-medicating and waiting to feel better.

Trudy was looking for a larger Cricket and our Wal-Mart had two large machines but I didn't know what to look for, so I didn't get anything for her. Don't have much to say, just that it was good to feel good again!

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I'm do glad that you are in a better mood and glad that you and Karen hang out weekly. Everyone needs an outlet even if it's hanging out giggling over nothing! (aka mental health day!) Do you mind looking again for the cricut? See if it has two cartridges-thanks!

tdwfvypt
I have never typed in so many letters to post my comment!

the Villamor's said...

so glad you are feeling better Granny! I used your cards today! Some of my friends are going to be greatly impressed this week when they receive them!

the Villamor's said...

Just wanted to say how much I love my Mama!!

And if you are reading this Trudy I love you too!

And if Frankie or Rachel might be reading this I love you too!