Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good Day For A Saturday

It stopped raining this morning, so I didn't have to swim to feed the horse and cats. Got back home in time to watch the first session of conference. I got more out of the 2nd session. I thought it was Sunday already I had such a spiritual feeling!

I've make 6-8 more Christmas cards. I need to get more plastic shoe boxes to hold all my stash. Yes, Trudy, I'm using my Crop-A Dile. It's easy. I can show you how to do it (me showing you for a change!). I made some pretty blue Christmas cards that were plain on the outside, so I've been putting eyelets on them. I think that's what they are called. I had a Stampin' Up card party for today but it was canceled due to a death in one of the ladies' family. That was good not to have the party, because then I could stay home and watch conference. Dad taped it so I would have watched it anyway.

Our grass is getting long (actually it's probably all weeds, but they are green and they look like grass). Dad says he's watching it (that's how we get our kicks, watching the grass grow!). I'll be glad when it dries out so I can go scratch around in the yard some.

Mary Kate talked me out of going on the Kay Sheppard diet again. She suggested talking to a dietitian at the Wellness Ctr. about what I should be eating. I have no structure in my food life. The only thing I like to eat begins with an S and has eets in between! I called the Wellness Ctr. today and asked about talking to someone and the girl said any one of the trainers in the main place could help me. So, Mon., after Silver Sneakers, I'll go find someone who will talk with me. Watch out world, here I come!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Great idea Mama mia!! I love you and all your rolls! ha ha!