Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Day Of Rest

Yes, I did take an after-breakfast-nap today. I figured I might need the extra rest after my 4 mile walk yesterday at the H'ville Botanical Gardens. It was worth it. When the weather gets hot and muggy later on in the summer, I'll remember the delightful and delicious, cool and breezy, bright and beautiful spring weather we had at our visit to the Garden.

I hauled a small plastic table outside and sat on it and weeded between the rocks that surround the butterfly bush next to the porch. I had a big floppy hat on but the breeze kept blowing it off. I'm sure I'm a redneck now!

I was down on myself and my card making so I sent an e-mail to my Stampin' Up demonstrator, Mary Rager. She is so nice. She sent me a long understanding e-mail and an address to a card making site. All the cards I saw on the site are so rich and (can't spell the word I want to use!) mature and mine are child- like in comparison . I haven't found my style yet.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Don't get down on yourself! Line upon line...Iknow, it's easier sadi than done. I still want my pages to be magazine perfect! See you in 9 hours!! TJ