Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Monday

I realized why I had such a bad week-end. Last Thursday., I had forgotten to take my medicine and it showed up Sat. and Sun. In fact I felt bad today and while I was getting the weeks meds ready, I took an extra dose. It worked and I have felt better. I have changed my routine a bit and forget to take the medicine at the right time. Now, I'm putting a sign in the kitchen and bathrooms to remind me if I've taken the meds. It's somewhat scary what happens if I don't get it on time.

Went to exercise class today. It was okay. I could tell I needed it. Tomorrow, I'm going to call the hospital and get an appointment with the dietitian to talk about the correct diet I need to be on. I've forgotten how to cook since all we eat is beans!

Had a nail come off today so went back into town to get my nails done. I had gone to Wal-Mart earlier in the day. I got a couple of pull overs and a couple of pair of shorts. I'm taking one pair of shorts back. I thought it was my right size but they are a bit too big. I need to shop at Goodies for a while. Maybe I'll find something that fits right. I do want to loose 5 lbs., so maybe I should wait to see if I can before I buy anymore.

It got up to 75 degrees today. The grass (or weeds) need cutting. I have weeds where I want flowers to be. The wasps are flying around looking for a home and I ran into a spider web when I walked out to get the mail!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I had a friend at Calhoun when I played ball to have her nail ripped off when she was batting in the batting cage. Everyone heard the nail rip off. She was in pain! Glad you have signs all around thehouse. In 33 days I'll be able to call and remind you if you need me to! Have a great day! TJ

the Villamor's said...

I wanted to reply to your email but couldn't find the reply button. I hit something and it dissappeared!

Well I hope you are doing better when you read this. i will call Frankie and see how they are.