Thursday, April 10, 2008

Empty

I went to Wal-Mart to get some weed killer. I'm going to spray the weeds in my flower patch and kill them. I don't have the stamina to get out and hoe them to death, so I'll drench them! It was too windy to do it today and it is supposed to storm tonight so maybe in a day or two I'll get to do it. Then I'll have to go to Lowe's and get some flowers to plant.

Trudy, I had a clerk help me look at the new, larger Cricket, and she couldn't find where it said it had two cartridges. It must because it is a larger size and the cost is on up there. It might be easier for you to order it, I don't know. They had some cartridges on sale for this week-end. It surely is a whopper of a machine. You might have to add on to your scrapping closet!

Dad's busy getting the taxes ready to send in. He hasn't had time to get his ham radio programed. Had to stop to do the taxes. I've felt great today.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Thanks for looking for me mom. I'm glad that you are feeling better. I am wanting to plan another "Girls Nght Out" weekend. Be thinking About what we can do. It needs to be in B'ham. Love you!