Monday, April 28, 2008

Begin Again

Sunday was okay, but I just waited too late to post.

I made about 6 cards this morning. I used Stampin' Up! card stock and some Stampin' Up! paper flowers and a stamp I already had. I copied a card we did Sat. at the card party. These cards turned out really nice. I see staying with Stampin' Up! products will make my cards superior than what I had been using.

I decided not to take Gert to the vet today. He's settled into his container quite will. He gets rambunctious around 5-6:00 PM and so we usually put the birds to bed early-6:00 instead of 7:00PM. The birds send us to our rooms each night! He's a very healthy bird and his leg should heal fine.

Tomorrow, I'm going over to Mary's house at 9:00 AM to make cards. I have a lot of questions about what supplies I need and I want her to show me how to do some new things. She is very nice and I'm looking forward to it. She doesn't live too far from my house. Remember the old log cabin on the highway? I think it once was a store and sold gas. Well, I turn left there and go to Holt Springer road and they live on the corner of Holt Springer and Fielding. I have spent too much money on things I probably don't need. I'm going to spend my money on Stamp' Up! things.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I was able to go to HL yesterday and bought some more paper. I bought some 8 x11 colored cardstock to m ake cards with. YOu have me antsing to make cards. I'll split a paper pack with you if you want or 50% off. I can't wait to see you on Thursday!