Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Whew!

I had to go feed Maryleen"s horse and cats this morning, and them at 9:00 AM I was off to Wat-Mart to get some groceries. Then, I came home and in an hour, dad and I were off to Madison to see Dr. Morgan. I sat in the waiting room for more than an hour and then we had to go downstairs for a lab visit. After that, we almost drove into H'ville to this place called MegaBits. He got a replacement ham radio. His old one is not good and he participates in a MARA net talk each Sun. where several men get on their ham radios and talk. He got a good one that will last forever.

Brenda Adams requested a birthday card for her grandson, Dage, who is turning 12 yrs. old tomorrow. I had already made several children's b'day cards, so I just personalized it by putting, "to Dage" on the inside under Happy Birthday. Brenda said she liked it. I told her to give me a list of her birthday people and I can customize the cards. We can never repay all the work they are doing in our woods so I like to help out with the card, especially since she likes them!

I didn't go to the exercise class this morning because I had too many other things to do. I know I've walked a mile today. I sure feel like it.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Whew! your day was full up!! Did you like that grammar???

You will be known as the card lady before long!!

The Walker Family said...

Did you personalize the card with the ABC clear stamps you bought? I told you to keep them so that you can put names or something persoanl on the cards. I like what they are doing to the wood too! Youhave great neighbors. Have you used your srop-a-dile lately? Ine is still uin the package. TJ