Friday, February 1, 2008

Wow!

The slide show is great! It's amazing what can be done on/in a blog. I'm certainly impressed. I made 6 cards today. The lady brought by the Stamping Up book and said there was no smoking. Now I'll probably reak of perfume. I'll give it a try Sat. Feb.9th. It would really be nice if I liked it well enough to go every time and make some new friends. I need to find a way to mail my cards to my children. Back to the Stampin' Up--it will be an expensive hobby, but I have the basic stamps. I'll get to learn how to make cards the Stampin Up way. I'll have to be really careful with my money, but it may be lots of fun. Gray day. The weather is rainy and about 42 degrees. I'm bored, Dad's not feeling good plus we have to do bills today. That in itself is depressing! It's Friday and I usually try to vacuum. Maybe tomorrow for sure. The floors are really clean after I vacuum. Washed two loads of sheets and put them up. Spent 10 min. on the Gazelle. Now waiting to do the dread job-bills!

No comments: