Saturday, February 9, 2008

Half and Half

Today was the day for the Stampin' Up party. I guess it wasn't a party, just 5 women and the teacher meeting at the Blackburn center. It cost $10.00 and we made 4 cards and decorated the envelopes. I was all eyes and ears to learn anything I could. No one was wearing perfume and all of the ladies were just like me, nice, but younger. Not real young, but some had children in school. It was a good age spread. I fit right in. I have to call Mary, the teacher, to order anything. Back to studying the catalog!

After I came home, I didn't know what to do. I'd used all of my creative mental energy at the party and didn't have much desire to do anything . About 3:00 PM, I asked dad for the Feb. bills so I could fill them. He wasn't really feeling good, but he got up to get me the bills plus some other records to sift through. I did the bills and then he come into the living room and helped me. That was what I did the other half of the day!

No comments: