Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday's Muesings

Went to church, wore my red suit. I got cold so next week I will take a blanket. I also forgot a snake (ha-ha! I meant a snack). Don't expect the Bishopric would appreciate me bringing my snake! No, I don't have a snake! I guess it's my age that makes it hard for me to sit through my meetings. Having a snack does help. I eat breakfast, usually oatmeal and milk, at 7:45-8:00 AM and by 11:00 AM my blood sugar gets low, and I'm ready for a snack. I've always thought it rude to eat during church meetings, but I want to feel good. It's usually in the last meeting, R.S., that I might carefully slip something into my mouth. Anyway, I'm in the back row by the piano and I don't make smacking or grunting noises when I munch my snack. It is usually 1:30Pm before I get home and then I can have lunch. There, I've finished rationalizing that.

I finally got around to making my first Stampin' Up card today. It was easier than the fear I had built up over it! I guess the fear came from having to follow the directions. The card looks good. The card making frenzy I was in a couple of weeks ago was because I had already made the cards, I just had to put them together and I could do three or four a day easily.

Talked to Frankie tonight. He and the family are doing good. Mary Kate, dad thought you had made the card you sent me. I was working on a dark green card and he asked me if I ever did any bright cards like you sent me! It took a minute to explain the fact that I had made that card and had sent it to you, and then you sent it back to me! Trudy, I can't make the computer make copies of my blog. If I print out the blog I've just written, I get one printed page and three blank copies, or copies with only Granny's Blog on it. I don't get the pictures or anything. I don't want to waste three pages so I haven't been printing anything. Dad had some way to do it with copying and pasting, etc. but I don't know how to do that yet, and haven't been in the mood to learn. You'll have to come over and make me want to learn. Frankie, if you don't want to get on the computer, you don't have to read my blogs. It's just a way the girls and I communicate.

No comments: