Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's a matter with this computer????

I tried to leave a comment on Trudy's blog but it wouldn't accept what I was typing in and just now when I wanted to do this post I had to sign and make like I was creating a blog to get to "new post"!

Karen couldn't come over for our play day yesterday and I didn't have the energy to go to town today so it's really been confining. Friday the youth are having a supper at church, that I wasn't going to, but Karen said she would pick me up and I could be company for her. She and Bro. Decker go in separate cars since he goes from work and after supper he usually goes off to talk with he Spanish speaking people. We will keep each other company. I don't like to go to places by myself so I will get a chance to got out of the house.

No comments: