Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Visiting Teachers Came

I was having trouble thinking of what I did this morning. I knew I hadn't gone back to bed. Then I remembered about my visiting teachers coming. It's been a while since I've had V.T.s and we had a nice visit. Jan Laytham and Ginger Scandlen are my V.T.s.

Trudy's blog was very sobering! Our country importing wheat by next year! And maybe a depression! My parents lived through the depression of 1929. I still have the food ration books, but I think they were from World War ll. Any way, it's all very disturbing.

I didn't go to the cancer club meeting. They were going to discuss about the Relay for Life and I was in such a down mood that I would have rained on any parade. I felt better after I ate supper. I made one card, my way. I have made five cards from the Stampin' Up kit. It was something new and different and I'll have to get used to the new method. I'll get to go to the exercise class tomorrow and I'm glad. Dad's getting ready to order his new computer. It will make him happy and he deserves some happiness. He's so sweet. He's always telling me how much he loves and appreciates me. The feelings are mutual.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Sorry for your blue mood but glad to hear it livened(is that the right spelling?) up in the evening.

I think TJ said we were heading for a recession not a depression.

I remember those ration books. I thought they were so cool and brought them to school to show my history teacher. Then I thought I lost them! But you have them right?

Love ya!
MK

the Villamor's said...

Oh....the kids are doing a fundraiser at school....want to buy some chocolate??