Friday, February 8, 2008

On The Go

For a day I didn't plan to do much, I've been busy. At 11:00AM I started to town to go to the bank, P.O. and Wal-Mart, but dad had to have lunch before I went. Then I was almost to Glaze Rd., and I remembered I needed the check book so had to turn around and go back home. Finally, I was on the road for good. I went to the bank(s), the P.O. and then to Lou's boutique to pick up a package about The Relay For Life cancer day. I have to read over the materials to see what it's about. I guess I'll need to be involved. After Lou's , I went to the mighty Wal-Mart. I wanted a sharp pair of scissors for the stampin class. I also got some stick on dots, and some Finishing Accents in blue and pink. I drolled over the paper but realized that I would be spending money at the Stamping Up party tomorrow and I didn't need to be spending anymore today. Oh, I did get a white sweat shirt for $5.00. It's cool in the house sometimes and a sweat shirt will be cozy. I saw one I liked at the Dollar Store, but it was $12.00 and I knew I could get one cheaper at Wally World and I was right. Of course, it didn't have Alabama on it!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

have fun stampin' tomorrow! i hope you don't come home reeking of purfume! ha!

The Walker Family said...

You are doing so good blogging! DOn't forget to make copies of it for your records. Glad that you stopped spending becuase you thought of the sstampin' up party. I can't wait to see what you made and buy!