Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why Do I Have To Have A Title?

It was a gray day today. It's supposed to rain tonight. We had a burned out turn signal on the Accord so dad got the cardboard out (he lies on the cardboard on the ground) and replaced the bulb. We plan to keep the old 1990 Accord even when we get a newer model so I'll have a car I can carry friends in. The Accord would be the car I would take dad to his Dr. appointments in. He has to lie down with his feet up on the dash board now. It will be great to get a newer car!! Eighteen years is a nice time to keep the same car!

With my stamp order, I'm getting a kit that will show me how to make a couple of cards. Plus, I''ll learn new layouts. It'll be fun to get something new. Since I'm not in so much stress, I haven't been making as many cards.

Went to Wal-mart for groceries today. It wasn't cold enough for a coat but cool enough for a jacket. I counted my money so I wouldn't go over the budget. Picked up my anniversary ring that had lost a stone and had to go back to get fixed. It didn't cost anything, but I was ready if it had! I bought two pair of scissors, didn't really need them, and only went over the budget by $2.00. We eat cheap since we only eat 15 bean soup (minus the soup)! I'm eating them now because I either put honey mustard or pineapple chunks on the beans so I can taste them. Yum. I thought about getting some meat, but beans are easier to chew! LOL. Also bought some cookies. Last night I was so hungry for something sweet that I was eating out of the Nestles chocolate milk mix! I wasn't going to mention the cookies to dad, but he was helping me put the groceries away and found them! There are a few left I think.

I should go to the Wellness Center tomorrow (no plans to do it right now...) and go to the therapy pool. There are classes in the pool but being so short the water level on me is too high for me to enjoy them, plus they use the cold pool and I am entirely too old to get into cold water!! There are two pools, one where you can swim laps if you want, and the therapy pool. The therapy pool goes to 4'4'' with one end a deep end. It is 80-90 degrees and feels really good. I walk around a number of times to exercise my knees. It's cold when I get out of the pool and go to the dressing room. If it's too cold, I don't take a shower, I just go home reaking of chlorine. That helps keep the moss from growing on me.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I get the title to your post now! Ha! I thought you might be saying something about a car title. That has been on my mind after hearing TJ's woes over the surburban title ordeal!

Glad you have found something to keep the moss from growing on you! It's always something isn't it...moss or fungus! That didn't make any sense so i better close so I can go buy poor Cricket some food. totally forgot today while I was at WM!