Monday, February 18, 2008

Holiday Monday

When every day is a holiday, we don't get too excited...I made it to exercise but will miss Wed. My body feels better when I do the exercises. That's why old people are crabby, they don't exercise or stretch enough.

Made two cards today and re-glued some others. The new permanent glue is surely very tacky. Once it gets on the paper, it sticks! With the glue stick, I could reposition things if I didn't wait too long.. Trudy's ready for me to move on to other things besides my cards. If I do, I won't have any friends left (oh,no! Jan's crafting again and sending me the results!)

Today was a better day for dad. He slept all morning, but as the afternoon wore on , he felt better. He was in good spirits.

The poor neighbor who's building the new house next to us. It's been raining a lot and trucks delivering materials get stuck in the mud and can't get out! Today the big equipment came in and scraped away layers of mud and put down some crushed stone. When it sets up, his road to the house should be very sturdy. No telling what that house will be worth when it's all fixed and landscaped. We'll have to plant very tall trees and bushes so no one will be able to see our humble abode!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Glad to hear you could exercise today and that Daddy was in good spirits. That makes for a good day for you too!

Did Orie Mullins or what was that tax commissioner's name...bring out some creek gravel for the neighbor's driveway?:) He gets my vote!