Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bird Tuesday

The birds and I spent most of the afternoon at Dr. Jan's. They really needed a nail trim. Gertie likes to sit on my head sometimes but it feels like a chicken hawk is sitting on me. He will be glad to be allowed back on his top roost again. All three bird's gram stains showed some increased bacterial action so I got some medicine for them.

I think the name of the man who delivered the gravel next door was Orrie Mullins! Next time we need some road work done, I'll have dad call him... Or was it Boliver Shagnasty (spelled with a double nasty) or Julian Newfrost? I think Bobby came up with Orrie Mullins. I feel like I need to make some cookies to take to these neighbors for all the troubles they have had building a mansion in a swamp. Or I could take them some of my homemake alligator soup. after all, I got the gator from their property!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Walter McGlockin!! That was his name....misspelled but that was it!

Aligator soup....now was that the soup you would make by throwing all the leftovers in the pot and adding a jar of tomatoes? Ha! We would have to fight you for the moldy dishes for our science fair projects!