Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good Day

I made 3 or 4 cards before lunch. I called Trudy to see if she wanted to meet me at Hobby Lobby and she said yes. I fed dad about 12:00PM and left about 15 min. later. Put gas in the car because I knew I wouldn't want to when I came back and drove on to H'ville. I was already looking at things when Trudy came in. She helped me know what to buy and most everything was on sale. Then we went to a scrapbook store and it was a very nice store. I got a corner punch but I didn't look at it carefully. I can't use it. It punches holes in the corners so you can fit photos in. Maybe Trudy can use it. Trudy came up with a great idea for my cards. Give them to the Rel. Soc. I like that idea. One of the cards I sent to Trudy's gang fell to pieces so I'll stop using the glue stick. I got some permanent glue and some vellum glue so all the pieces of the cards should stay together. Maybe my mad dash to make cards will slow down when I get back to going to the Wellness Center. I do it too escape the stress of dad's disease, plus I like to make cards.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

That is a great idea about giving them to the RS! Maybe that could be someone's calling....sending out cards to people....and your calling could be to make them! ha!

Get back to the wellness center! I bet it will give you the energy to make more cards AND deal with Daddy's illness...sorry it is hard on you!