Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Day

Pauline and I had our last V.T. appointment today but there was some mix up because she wasn't there. Mary Lou just lives past Clements School so I didn't have far to go but Pauline was driving and she had to come from town. When we get a newer car, then I can do the driving out in the county. I had to go into town to mail a package but then came home. I wasn't feeling up to par so I took a nap in the afternoon. I counted my cards and I have made over 100, not counting the ones I've given away. I contacted a lady that does Stamping Up and she and about five others meet at the Blackburn center Feb 9 and make cards. It costs $10.00 and you make 4 cards and decorate the envelopes. It sounds like fun, but Trudy warned me they might smoke. The lady is bringing me a new catalog tomorrow and I can ask her then. I hope they don't. It sounds like fun. We're still finding carpenter ants in the house, even though we're having the outside treated. We might have to go to bait stations in the house if it won't bother the birds. It has been raining and cold today. It must be discouraging for our new neighbors who are trying to finish their new house so they can move in. I hope Trudy is feeling better. The stress she's been in had gotten the best of her, I think. Recently, I read that most of our illnesses, mental and physical, are due to stress. I got your card magazine, Mary Kate and thank you.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

yo welcome!! Send some cards my way! I am glad you have something to fill your time!

Love you lots!