Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday

Went to exercise this morning. It was good and it looks like I'll get to go wed. too. I had an appointment with Dr. Sharp at 1:20 PM. While I was in H'ville, I went by Hobby Lobby. I had printed off a 25% off coupon and used it to get some printed paper, a corner rounder and a little tray with a spout that you can use glitter with and then pour the excess back in the glitter container. I tried it , using the glitter, on a piece of scrap paper, but the glitter got over everything as I tried to pour it back. After exercise, I got my nails done.

Before supper dad helped me with getting five of my prescriptions ready to mail to Medco, the mail order pharmacy we get our drugs from. From which we get our drugs, would be the proper way to write that. Then, you're not ending a sentence with, um-m-m, I've forgotten what it's called. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about?

When I left and got back from H'ville, the Adams were working in the yard again. They must watch the weather reports to know when it's going to be a good outside day. It got up to 62 degrees today. Tonight it's going to rain and then drop down into the 30's! I did force myself to prune four butterfly bushes so I could throw the prunnings into the fire. Bobby Adams must have a good blueprint in his brain to know how to clean and fix up the yard so well. It looks like their woods now. You can see back into the woods now. Brenda says we'll be able to see the deer that come back there. The deer might not want to come now that our woods are all cleared out-they'll have no where to hide! It would be nice to move the swing and the kids swing set back there under the trees to have some shade. Mary Kate, oh, Mary Kate, when are you coming for a visit? We could move them then!

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

I believe that would be a preposition that would not be an appropriate ending for a sentence:) spoken like someone who made an A++ in English! Nah....it wa'nt me! English was my worsest subject!!

Those are some mighty nice neighbors you have there granny!

The Walker Family said...

YOu ahve some great neighbors. I need to get their phone numbers and they need mine in case anything ever happens and we need to get in touch. I love your blog! You are doing a better job at posting than I am! But wait till I come home....LOL