Monday, February 4, 2008

Sun., No Actually Early Mon. morning

Sat. was Pres Hinkley's funeral. It was so nice but I cried the entire day the T.V. was on . Sun. services were nice. Fast and testimony service is my favorite service. I ate a bowl of oatmeal with raisins and then a scrambled egg with cheese so I wouldn't got hungry at church. Since I ride with the Decker's, I have to wait until everyone gets through with their after church meetings before I get home, which is usually 1:30 P.M. I'm really hungry then! I hate to eat at church but sometimes during Rel. Soc. I sneak a snack. I have a snack attack! We watched the Super Bowl and by the end of the 3rd quarter, I predicted the Giants would will. Frank kept saying they would pull it off, the Patriots, that is. The Giants won. Nice game. I went to bed between 9-10:00PM but awoke at 2:30AM and couldn't go back to sleep so I made several cards. I've been looking at the Stampin' Up catalog trying to see what all they have. I'm looking forward to meeting with the other ladies at the Blackburn community center the 9th for card making. I think I'll have to choose to miss a church meeting that Sat. to go, but that's what I want to do. Frank's not been having many good days and that's hard on the both of us. I've got to go to Sam's soon and stock up on groceries. I must get some variety in the foods or I'll refuse to eat any of it. The birds need to go to Hartselle to the vet, but that's half of a day off and I've not been wanting to do it. I want to go to Sam's first. Mary Kate and family had a nice short vacation to Chattanooga this past week-end. I'd like to go with the kids to See Rock City. I think they would enjoy it. Maybe we all can plan the trip again sometime. If Frankie gets the job in Oak Ridge, he may be working all the time. Such is life.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

glad to hear the ladies at blackburn are not smokers, jut perfume wearers! I'll help you take the birds to the vet on a Sat. and then on a weekend I can make the sam's run. We need to do the same thing too! What number are you at wtih the cards? TJ

the Villamor's said...

thanks for my cards Granny. Those are really nice!

Chosing card-making over a church meeting???? tsk, tsk, tsk!;)