Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday

It was another warm day, no rain though. I went to the P.O. and then on to get my nails done. they had grown so long and I don't like them long. They get in the way of everything. They are a pail pink now instead of a deep,bright red. I like the red and go back to it often. I really love the nails. I was light headed all afternoon. Don't know why but it was a nasty feeling. Talked to Mary Kate today. I had sent her an e-mail asking her if she ever e-mailed anymore. I thought she might be too busy with Seminary, pre-school and family. She said she wasn't, she just didn't know I was on the computer every day. Trudy has made me a blogging maniac--I love it! It's a good way to journal. I don't enjoy writing in my journal, but typing is cool. Talked to Trudy. She put a good picture of Frank on my blog. She's getting it looking good.
Sat. is my Stamping Up party. I'll pay $10.00 and make 4 cards. I made a card out of the scrapbook materials I got from Big Lots with Sadie's name on it. Now to wait for a time to send it to her. I'll have to make the other grandkids a card with their name on it.
I didn't go on the temple trip. Frank has felt so bad for such a long time now that I felt I needed to stay home and take care of him. It's after 7 PM and he's starting to feel better.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I will start emailing now that I know you are on the computer so much now! It still amazes me how much you have changed Mama....just thinking about your mental state 4 years ago! You are a new woman! Good thing you are better to take care of Daddy. It makes me so sad to hear that he has more bad days than good. maybe we need to come visit because we always make for a good day! ha! love ya!

yes I guess I am too busy with everything to blog anymore. I use to read blogs everyday and I don't even do that anymore either! I need to do laundry now but I would rather go to bed and get up at 4am than do anymore tonight!

Thanks TJ for making her a maniac!