Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some Day

We left the house at 10:00 AM to go to H'ville to see the Dr. The Adams, Bobby and Brenda and their daughter Tracy were burning the burn pile that had been neglected for 4 or 5 yrs. After the Dr. visit, we ate at Crystal Hamburgers. I couldn't taste them but dad ate three and I ate two and all afternoon I regretted it! When we got home, Bobby had his tracker going smoothing out the ground. He had cut down small trees and gotten rid of a lot of brush. I is looking so much better! Gosh, if we had paid someone to do it, it would have cost big bucks. They are so nice. We love them and I think they like us a little bit.

You were right about the alligator soup, Mary Kate. I made sure I had the soup made while you were at school so you wouldn't come home and demand the furry, green, moldy things in the rear of the refrigerator for your science projects. After all, that's what gave the soup that good homemade flavor. Sometimes dad will complain of odors in the refrigerator and I tell him if he can find the offender I'll take care of it. After all, they don't make refrigerators for short people. So if it's over my head and I don't see it...I don't clean it!

Mary Rager called to say that the Stampin' Up order was coming in Fri. I asked her if she would put my stamps together and she said yes. She is a sweet person..I can't wait to get some new ideas for card making. Kathy, some of the cards I sent you were made with a glue stick and they might fall apart! I hope not. Live and learn. Years ago we used a glue stick but now a permanent glue is used. I think I will cull the stamps I don't use and put them back downstairs so my room won't be so cluttered with stamps I don't use. Since I have an index of all the stamps I have, if I want one that isn't upstairs, I can look up the stamp number and then go downstairs and get it.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

wow indexed stamps! You are big time Granny! can't wait to see some cards with your new stamps!