Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Grey Day

I didn't do any pruning to day. Couldn't get a hold of anyone in the AM and it's rained in the PM. Karen called to say thanks for the get well card and that she was feeling better. We got to talking about Hobby Lobby and we both got on our computers at the same time and she showed me how to click on things that would show me more things to chick on. That doesn't make much sense, even to me. But I now know how to get a coupon for the Lobby.

Trudy, I did what I saw on your blog, what FLY Lady said about clearing out your magazines. While I was on the phone with Karen, I cleaned out my basket, partially under my bed, and have the magazines to give away Karen said she takes hers to Rogersville to the library and they resell them and make a little money for the library. I'll call the Athens library and see if they take donations.

Today was a very bad day for dad. He had fevers. I heard his alarm for his 9:00AM pill, but thought he was awake but he wasn't. He took it at lunch. He's been asleep all day.

I've made three cards so far. I hope I'll get new ideas when my new stuff comes in 'cause I'm gonna make cards each day and it would be good if they looked nice (if I can't give them away, I can always paper the bathroom....) I'm going to send you some Kathy, I'm just waiting to make some really good ones.

I read half of a paperback book called "A Three Dog Life". It seems that in the Australian outback, if it really got cold, it was called a three dog night. It's not abut animals completely but I will finish it. I played the piano some and the come upstairs and here I am .

I'm thinking of making a run to H'villle tomorrow and go to Hobby Lobby. I've been in the house all week and I need to get out.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I wish I could go through those magazines because I bet some have great pictures I could use for preschool....but please don't save them for me because I am not sure when I will make it back up that way. If you have any National Geographic please or anyother animal ones(except Bird Talk-I have some of those...and a picture of Rosko is hanging in the preschool room now) -those makes great resources for my lessons!

Love you Mom! Hope you are doing OK!