Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Visit Over

I had to go to H'ville to get my Prolia shot and I got there 20 minutes early and got right in. I got the shot and was leaving at the time of my appointment. Mary Kate and kids stayed home with Dad . After I got back, Nate and Sophia swept and mopped the floors which I appreciated. They didn't eat lunch so I gave Mary Kate some money to buy them lunch on the road. After they left, they had to come back for Nate's phone and then back again for a hard roll that MK uses to massage her muscles with. They finally got away for sure. It will take them about 4 hours to drive home. They gain an hour going home to LaGrange, GA. It was a very nice visit. We couldn't go to see Trudy for they have colds or allergies again.

I think I will take a little nap now.

No comments: